Re: [ydn-javascript] Custom Widget => select with counter

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2007
      SM,

      If you're asking about how YUI might be useful to you in this project, my advice would be to read through the following documentation:

      Those three components form the cornerstone of YUI when it comes to building custom functionality.

      Regards,
      Eric

      Eric Miraglia
      Yahoo! User Interface Library

      On Jun 4, 2007, at 2:08 AM, szczepan_marchewka wrote:

      I want to make in my application custom widget which will be an select
      element with some label and counter of selected item above.
      This would seems like this html:

      <select name="CITIES" onchange="updateCounter();">
      <option value="1">London</option>
      <option value="2">Warsaw</option>
      </select>

      Options must be static or loaded dynamical, and counter must be
      updated where user change selections.

      From what to start, where can I find help, tutorials etc?

      Thanks and regards.

      SM