RemoveNode autoRefresh in treeview

  • mathieucanata
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2007
      hye ! I've got a problem with the treeview remove node function.
      Indeed, I draw a treview containing html nodes that can be dragged and
      dropped. When i drop one of my html node, i remove it with the
      autorefresh option at True and it works but the problem is that all
      the other htmlnode in the branch cannot by dragged and dropped
      anymore. The autorefresh seems to desactived the DD of all nodes. What
      can i do ? Is there another way to refresh the branch ?

      here is my function where i create and activated the DD on htmlnode.

      function buildBoxHTMLBranch(node,boxLabel) {
      YAHOO.log("buildBoxHTMLBranch: " + node.index);

      var id = "htmlBoxNode_" + counter++;

      var myHTMLNode = {
      id: id,
      html:'<div id="' + id + '" style="width:200px;">' +
      ' <p class="form_title">'+ boxLabel +'</p>' +
      '</div>'
      };

      var htmlNode = new YAHOO.widget.HTMLNode(myHTMLNode, node,
      false, true);

      YUE.onContentReady('treeviewObj',function(){
      new YAHOO.openportal.DDTreeBox(id,'OPXTreeBox');

      });