Overlay from markup moved under body

  • Alessandro Vernet
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2007
      I am creating an overlay from markup. After I create the overlay, I notice
      that the div for that overlay is moved from where it was originally to the
      body element. This is a problem in my case because the overlay contains form
      elements, and I need that div for the overlay to stay where it was
      originally, under the form element. Is there a way to do this with the YUI
      overlay?

      Alex