DataTAble refresh IE

  • Daniel Nunes
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2007
      Hey guys, I'm using a dataTable that gets data from my server and
      refreshes when I add/delete a row.In FF it works fine, but in IE it is
      not getting the content back from the server to refresh it. Even if I
      press F5 for page reload it doen't work either. The only way it
      refreshes is by deleting all the off-line content...Did anyone bumped
      to this too? How can I fix that?!

      Please guys, it's urgent =|
    • ilyas_khan_oib
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2007
        Hi,

        I am new to the datatable and trying to feed the datatable from a JSP
        using JSON but not successful. Will you please post you code for data
        table as well as the server component feeding the data table from a
        database? Will appreciate.

        Cheers

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel Nunes"