YUI Slider with YUI Tab

  • ratish nair
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2007
      hi,

      i am using yui slider with yui tabview.it is working fine in IE 6 and Opera 9.1
      But it is giving problem in Firefox 2.0.In firefox the textbox for the slider value is showing NaN and the slider is also not sliding properly.The problem comes only
      when i use it(i.e slider) with yui tabview.

      Can anybody suggest me a solution for this.It will be of great help.

      Thanks
      ratish

      The fish are biting.
    • Eric Miraglia
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2007
        ratish,

        If you'd like help from the YUI community in debugging this issue, you'll probably want to send a URL to a page where folks can see this in action.  Remember to strip away as much non-relevant code as you can so people can see a simple, focused page that illustrates the problem you're having.

        Regards,
        Eric

        Eric Miraglia
        Yahoo! User Interface Library

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5, 2007
          the problem was solved.The problem was the way i was
          initializing the components namely the slider and
          tabview.

          Thanks for response
          ratish

          --- Eric Miraglia <miraglia@...> wrote:

          > ratish,
          >
          > If you'd like help from the YUI community in
          > debugging this issue,
          > you'll probably want to send a URL to a page where
          > folks can see this
          > in action. Remember to strip away as much
          > non-relevant code as you
          > can so people can see a simple, focused page that
          > illustrates the
          > problem you're having.
          >
          > Regards,
          > Eric

          > Eric Miraglia
          > Yahoo! User Interface Library
          >

          > On Jun 2, 2007, at 10:30 PM, ratish nair wrote:
          >
          > > hi,
          > >
          > > i am using yui slider with yui tabview.it is
          > working fine in IE 6
          > > and Opera 9.1
          > > But it is giving problem in Firefox 2.0.In firefox
          > the textbox for
          > > the slider value is showing NaN and the slider is
          > also not sliding
          > > properly.The problem comes only
          > > when i use it(i.e slider) with yui tabview.
          > >
          > > Can anybody suggest me a solution for this.It will
          > be of great help.
          > >
          > > Thanks
          > > ratish
          > >

          > > The fish are biting.
          > > Get more visitors on your site using Yahoo! Search
          > Marketing.

          Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
          in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.