[Solved]How to unselect a row in a DataTable

  • Daniel Nunes
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2007
      Well, I don't know if anyone had to do this before, but I managed to
      make it work like this:

      var selectDeSelectRow = function(args){
      var row = minhaTabelaDeDados.getSelectedRows()[0];
      if(row){
      minhaTabelaDeDados.unselectRow(row);
      }else{
      minhaTabelaDeDados.selectRow(args.target.parentNode);
      minhaTabelaDeDados.subscribe('cellClickEvent',selectDeSelectRow);
      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel Nunes"
      <jaywalker1983@...> wrote:

      > Hello all, I'm having trouble to unselect a row that was previously
      > selected. Does anyone have a code snippet that I could take a peek?
      >
      > Thanks.
      >
      > I'm doing the following:
      >
      > var deSelectRow = function(e){
      > var row = minhaTabelaDeDados.getSelectedRows()[0];
      > if(row){
      > minhaTabelaDeDados.unselectRow(row);

      > minhaTabelaDeDados.subscribe('cellClickEvent',deSelectRow);

      minhaTabelaDeDados.subscribe('cellClickEvent',minhaTabelaDeDados.onEventSelectRow);

      > But this way it will always be selected =\

    • Daniel Nunes
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2007
        This is better:(For single select Table)
        var selectDeSelectRow = function(args){
        var row = minhaTabelaDeDados.getSelectedRows()[0];
        minhaTabelaDeDados.selectRow(args.target.parentNode);
        if(row && minhaTabelaDeDados.isSelected(args.target.parentNode)){