[Possible Bug] DataTables's TableMouseoutEvent act as CellMouseOutEvent YUI 2.1

  • Daniel Nunes
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2007
      I added a listener to the TableMouseoutEvent and when it is fired I
      unselectAllRows(), but when I move the cursor off the cell I clicked,
      it already fires the TableMouseOutEvent.
    • Mike Lee
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2007
        Hi Daniel,

        Hmmm, I'm not sure I understand the issue you see. Can you clarify?
        What is it you expect to happen, and what is it that is actually
        happening? Thanks!

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel Nunes"

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 4, 2007
          Well, the thing is that when I add tableMouseoutEvent to a
          dataTable so it could de-select a row that is currently selected, the
          event should be fired when my mouse went off the whole table, right?
          Imagine a table with I don't know, 3 rows and 3 columns. If I
          click on the central cell[2,2] I would select the row that cell
          is(using the onEventSelectRow).
          Now, I only want it to be de-selected when the mouse went off the
          whoole table, but instead, it de-selects by moving out of the cell my
          mouse is currently on.
          Was that clearer or even more confuse?! =\

          Hope I helped...

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 15, 2007
            Hi Daniel,

            Oops, sorry for the delay in response. Ah, I understand your issue
            now. If there's a URL you could provide to show this issue, I can try
            to help you resolve it. A sample URL will also be useful if this is a
            bug within DataTable, since reproducing a bug is the first step in
            fixing it.