Re: So newbie, that I don't want to importunate...

  • Ted Husted
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2007
      If you're coming in cold from a PHP background and know little about
      Ajax or JavaScript, try to pickup a copy of "Ajax in 10 minutes" by
      Phil Ballard (Sams Press). It's a little ($15) book, but it covers all
      the bases.

      Then I'd suggest proceeding down the Yazaar "View Me First" and "Read
      Me First" list.

      * http://yazaar.org/wiki/Resources

      You don't need to read all of the "Rhino book" to get started with
      JavaScript, but it helps :) (I'm still reading it myself!)

      -Ted

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "octavioolguin"