So newbie, that I don't want to importunate...

  • octavioolguin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
      Greetings.

      It's my first day with YUI!, so I don't know where to begin, hope not
      to disturb...
      Really... So so newbie ... well
      I'm something good at php, but relly no knowledge of javascript. Is
      there any really basic, (step 1... do this.. step 2 go on...) document
      I can use to get up to speed in YUI!...?.

      Thanks in advance..
    • Ted Husted
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2007
        If you're coming in cold from a PHP background and know little about
        Ajax or JavaScript, try to pickup a copy of "Ajax in 10 minutes" by
        Phil Ballard (Sams Press). It's a little ($15) book, but it covers all
        the bases.

        Then I'd suggest proceeding down the Yazaar "View Me First" and "Read
        Me First" list.

        * http://yazaar.org/wiki/Resources

        You don't need to read all of the "Rhino book" to get started with
        JavaScript, but it helps :) (I'm still reading it myself!)

        -Ted

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "octavioolguin"