Re: [ydn-javascript] how to update TextNode style(background) when i onclick the node

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
      flyfish1203,

      Please provide a URL to a page that shows the problem you're having, with everything else stripped out.  If you do that, I suspect someone on the list will be able to take a look and see if anything obvious seems to be wrong.

      Regards,
      Eric

      Eric Miraglia
      Yahoo! User Interface Library

      On May 31, 2007, at 2:20 AM, flyfish1203 wrote:

      SOS!!!^_^
      Please help me!

      when i onclick the textNode ,a blank line be added to the tree
      (between the nodes),

      my trouble Code below:

      .SelectedStyle{ background-color:blue;}

      function NodeonClick(oNode)