Re: Additional text on tab

  • ticklishturtletoe
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2007
      Thanks for the reply, Jaime. I should explain in a little more
      detail. The tabview structure is strictly like this:

      But mine is slightly modified like this:

      So my suspicion is that <li> properties are the obstacle. My <div>s
      are okay, because if I put them in a table, they're fine. Do you
      think it might be some default <li> properties?

      TIA,
      TTT