Re: Knowing when the datatable is fully loaded

  • Makoki
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2007
      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "andrewrjones86"
      <andrewjones86@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone know how to find out if the datatable is loaded before
      > executing some code?
      >
      > I would have thought the tableInitEvent would, but this never seems to
      > get fired.
      >
      > Thanks for your help.
      > Andrew

      I know this post is old and perhaps there's no need no reply, but I do
      it. Recently I've got trouble like this, and got a solution that
      worked fine for me.

      ' Subscribe dataReturnEvent
      myDataTable.subscribe('dataReturnEvent',hdlRetornoDatos);

      var hdlRetornoDatos=function(oArgs)
      { // prevent there's no empty response
      if(oArgs.response!='')
      { // display de value of some field of the first record
      alert(oArgs.response.length); alert(oArgs.response[0].NameOfField1);
      // display the value of the last record
      alert(oArgs.response[oArgs.response.length-1].NameOfField1);
      }
      };

      Hope this help someone.

      Regards,

      Ferran.
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 2, 2008
        The initEvent signals when the DataTable is fully drawn.