Browser History Manager loads a new page on IE7

  • Stanislaw Osinski
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007

      I'm using the BCM on a page with two iframes. The BCM initialization
      and calls (including the navigate() method) happen in one of the iframes.

      Everything runs nicely on FF2.0 -- the appropriate hashes get appended
      to the main URL. However, on IE7 a call to navigate() made from the
      iframe causes the browser to load the page shown in the iframe in the
      main window (in other words: the URL of the main window is replaced
      with the iframe's url, with hash appended).

      Is there anything I can do to fix it?

      Thanks,

      Stanislaw

      --
      Carrot2 -- Document Clustering Engine
      http://www.carrot2.org
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
        Hi Stanislaw,

        Good catch. I had never tried this before.

        I will enter a bug for this and will fix it for the next version of YUI
        (I am currently studying several potential fixes for this) Stay tuned!

        Regards,
        Julien Lecomte