YUI Tabview

  • nair.ratish
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
      Can anybody help me with the css part of the Tabview control.
      I just want to get the tabs at the center of the tabview by default it
      is in the left
    • Matt Sweeney
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2007
        Hi Nair,

        Except for the "orientation" all tab styling is handled via CSS.

        To center the tabs, set the "text-align" on the tab container (.yui-nav)
        to "center".

        Matt