Re: [ydn-javascript] urgent .swf edit

  • David Lloyd
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2007
      To edit .swf files you need:

      a) The original .fla files; or
      b) A decompiler that is capable of getting something very close to the
      original .fla files

      Colleagues have had varying degrees of success decompiling .swf but it's
      never a "one way works" type process.

      You'll need to look through Google or AltaVista for a decompiler and
      find one that works. Your mileage will vary depending on how complex the
      .swf is and how well protected against decompiling it actually is.

      I don't believe that the YUI tools can help with this problem at the
      moment and I don't know of any places that might offer free advice; I
      hope this advice helps.

      DSL