Please help with TaskNode..urgent.

  • skp19722003
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2007
      My tree looks like this. All the VAL1...VAL3 are TaskNodes.
      TITLE 1..3 and VALUES1..3 are TextNodes.
      After I created the tree, it expands all the nodes by default.
      What I want is, after the tree created I want to CHECK all the VALs
      in all the TITLE 1,2,3,etc. Please advise. Thanks.

      TITLE 1
      -- VALUES1
      -- VAL1
      -- VAL2
      -- VAL3
      TITLE 2
      -- VALUES2
      -- VAL1
      -- VAL2
      -- VAL3
      TITLE 3
      -- VALUES3
      -- VAL1
      -- VAL2
      -- VAL3
    • skp19722003
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5 7:48 PM
        I found the answer. After creating the nodes, add node.check().
        ie,
        var tmpNode = new YAHOO.widget.TaskNode("Check" + i, tree.getRoot(),
        false);
        tmpNode.check();

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "skp19722003"