Tabview maximun tabs

  • Mike Sexter
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2007

      Has there been any work been done to give the tabview/tab more application-like function? Specifically I’m talking about specifying a minimum and maximum size and having the tab labels automatically ‘scrunch’ up to fit more tabs. Also, if there are too many tabs to fit on one row, having a drop down menu appear with the remaining tabs rather than start another row.

      These are just preferences on how a particular application should behave but they could be options that would make the tabview more flexible and useful.

      Mike

    • Matt Sweeney
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2007
        Hi Mike,

        This is a great feature request. Please file for tracking:

        Matt