Re: [ydn-javascript] YAHOO.widget.MenuManager.getMenuItem(domId) ?

  • Todd Kloots
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2007
      James -

      I'm currently targeting to add this feature for the next release (2.3)
      that will be available in July. Feel free

      - Todd

      James McLaughlin wrote:
      > Hello Yui Developers,
      > Is there any interest in providing a public method on
      > YAHOO.widget.MenuManager that will retrieve MenuItems by domId. I have
      > to create my menus through markup and I am having a little difficulty
      > manipulating things like checked and disabled state. It is easy enough
      > to do onClick with MenuManager.getFocusedItem, but checking or
      > disabling items on render is proving difficult. Other than that,
      > though, I am really enjoying yui.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > jim
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • James McLaughlin
      Message 2 of 4 , May 31, 2007
        Thanks Todd. The menu module is a nice piece of work. I think you were
        going to finish this thought:
        > that will be available in July. Feel free

        best,
        jim

        On 5/31/07, Todd Kloots <kloots@...> wrote:
        > James -
        >
        > I'm currently targeting to add this feature for the next release (2.3)

        > - Todd
        >
        > James McLaughlin wrote:
        > > Hello Yui Developers,
        > > Is there any interest in providing a public method on
        > > YAHOO.widget.MenuManager that will retrieve MenuItems by domId. I have
        > > to create my menus through markup and I am having a little difficulty
        > > manipulating things like checked and disabled state. It is easy enough
        > > to do onClick with MenuManager.getFocusedItem, but checking or
        > > disabling items on render is proving difficult. Other than that,
        > > though, I am really enjoying yui.
        > >
        > > Thanks,
        > > jim
        > >

        > > Yahoo! Groups Links
        > >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Todd Kloots
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 5, 2007
          Yeah - I was going to say - "feel free to file an enhancement request
          via SourceForge."

          - Todd