Re: close-container always visible problem

  • foggjacob
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2007
      Which div are you hiding? I found the best method for me to hide a
      re-sizable panel is to use the visibility property of the parentNode
      to the container you created (if you create a panel called "helpPanel"
      you need to toggle the visibility of "helpPanel_c") here is an example
      of the function I use to toggle the visibility of my help panel. I
      hope that helps!

      function toggleHelp(){
      var x = document.getElementById("helpPanel_c");
      x.style.visibility = (x.style.visibility ==
      "visible")?"hidden":"visible";
      }

      -Jake

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "tommybuoy1" <tommybuoy1@...>