MenuManager.getMenuItem(domId);

  • James McLaughlin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2007
      Hello Yui Developers,
      Is there any interest in providing a public method on
      YAHOO.widget.MenuManager that will retrieve MenuItems by domId. I have
      to create my menus through markup and I am having a little difficulty
      manipulating things like checked and disabled state. It is easy enough
      to do onClick with MenuManager.getFocusedItem, but checking or
      disabling items on render is proving difficult. Other than that,
      though, I am really enjoying yui.

      Thanks,
      jim