Re: [ydn-javascript] when the next version of yui library will release

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2007
      Mohan,

      We have mentioned in a few posts here (but not announced officially) that we're expecting to release 2.3.0 in July.  You will see more information from us about 2.3.0 here on the list within the next week.

      Regards,
      Eric

      Eric Miraglia
      Yahoo! User Interface Library

      On May 31, 2007, at 5:34 AM, mohan kumar wrote:

      Hi,
      when the next version of yui library will release. I have raised one bug and yui team told that it will be fixed in next version.
      Hope u will reply me.
      thanks,
      Mohan

      Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.