how to update TextNode style(background) when i onclick the node

  • flyfish1203
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2007
      SOS!!!^_^
      Please help me!

      when i onclick the textNode ,a blank line be added to the tree
      (between the nodes),

      my trouble Code below:

      .SelectedStyle{ background-color:blue;}

      function NodeonClick(oNode)
      {
      try{ //ygtvlabel is default style
      SelectedNode.labelStyle="ygtvlabel"
      }catch(e){}

      oNode.labelStyle="SelectedStyle"
      SelectedNode=oNode

      Tree.draw()
      /* below code still in trouble
      parentNode=oNode.parent
      parentNode.refresh();
      parentNode.expand();
      */
      }
    • Eric Miraglia
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
        flyfish1203,

        Please provide a URL to a page that shows the problem you're having, with everything else stripped out.  If you do that, I suspect someone on the list will be able to take a look and see if anything obvious seems to be wrong.

        Regards,
        Eric

        Eric Miraglia
        Yahoo! User Interface Library