YUI Menu and IE Quirks Mode

  • frankieshakes
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2007
      Hey there,

      I've recently been integrating the YUI Menu component into an app, and
      have noticed that when IE6/7 is rendered in Quirks Mode, the Menu does
      not play well.

      The menu ends up displaying stretched 100% of the viewport width.

      I've done up a test case and filed a bug in SF, but I was wondering if
      anyone else has experienced this issue and, if so, has been able to
      fix it without resorting to a non-Quirks Mode page.

      Bug:

      http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1728409&group_id=165715&atid=836476

      Any help would be much appreciated!

      Regards,