Parsing XML and creating a Table

  • mr_delphi_developer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2007
      I have a need to parse XML returned in an XMLHTTPRequest and build a
      table from it.

      Any ideas on how to accomplish this quickly?

      I have a scores scroller here: http://www.austinmetrobaseball.com
      (on the left side)

      and I want to feed via XMLHTTPRequest and build the scroller data from
      XML returned. I have 5 divisions and will scroll the top area, send
      the request to retrieve the values and then scroll the returned values
      until I reach the end and then scroll the division and do the same
      over again.

      If anyone has any tips on how to do this, it would be greatly
      appreciated.