Re: Paginated Datatable with scrolling(YUI newbie)

  • jennykhan
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2007
      Hi there,

      You are correct in your understanding that the pagination and
      scrolling features of DataTable are not intended to be enabled
      simultaneously. That said, it may be possible to get the behavior you
      want with some CSS tweaks or other workarounds. If you are running
      into any specific problems, perhaps posting a URL to your code can
      help us help you troubleshoot.

      Regards,
      Jenny

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "erincarikan" <erincarikan@...>