Re: [ydn-javascript] Menu Bar element properties

  • Todd Kloots
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2007
      Jim -

      Each item in a menu bar has a class name of "yuimenubaritem" applied to
      it that allows you to provide whatever styling you need. This class
      name (along with all of the other CSS class names used by Menu) are
      documented in the "CSS Classes" section of the YUI Menu landing page
      (http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/menu/#cssref).

      - Todd