Modal dialog behavior

  • sun52tzu
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2007
      I currently have a DIV section that contains a SELECT.
      Once a selection is made, a series of buttons is added. Pressing any
      button will create a modal dialog.

      Now, once a modal dialog has been displayed, I cannot change the
      selection from the SELECT.

      If I change the dialog to not modal, the SELECT doesn't lose its
      ability to modify its selection.

      Since, I would like to keep the modal approach, is there a way to
      figure out what is happening to the SELECT control?

      Thanks for the feedback
      EricG