Scrollbar in a dialog

  • sun52tzu
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2007
      Is there any way to have a horizontal scrollbar displayed in the
      Dialog class?

      Currently, I created the dialog with no parameters for the width.
      Since I created a form in the dialog based on some SQL queries, the
      width of all the controls is bigger than the size of the panel. The
      same problem happens when the browser window is resozed while
      displaying the modal dialog.

      Any way to fix this.
      Thanks

      EricG