Re: [ydn-javascript] Row editor for DataTable

  • Ted Husted
    Message 1 of 10 , May 14, 2007
      Thanks, Satyam. I added a rowEdit.css stylesheet, and the initial example is
      rendering under FF, but, as you noticed, it aborts under IE. The GeoCities
      error is not the problem, it happens locally too. I used the script attached
      to the ticket and applied it to the YUI Basic DataTable example. The source
      is online, if you are interested

      * http://yazaar.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/build/extras/satyam/
      * http://yazaar.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/examples/extras/satyam/

      If you'd like direct access to the repository, just let me know.

      -Ted.