Re: eventhandler for window resizing?

  • Caridy PatiƱo Mayea
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14 7:10 AM
      Hello Surojit,

      Try this...

      YAHOO.util.Event.addListener(
      window,
      "resize",
      function () {
      // your code here...
      }
      );

      But also, I can recommend you to use the bubbling extension, you can
      use it as simple as:

      YAHOO.CMS.Bubble.bubble.repaint.subscribe(
      function () {
      // your code here...
      }
      );

      Then you can fire manually this "custom event" every time you need it,
      using this code:

      YAHOO.CMS.Bubble.onRepaint();

      by default, the repaint "custom event" will be automatically fired
      when you resize the window.

      Bubbling Initialization - full explanation here:
      http://bubbling.comarq.com/eng/node/bubbling-initialization

      Regards
      Caridy (caridy at gmail.com)
      http://bubbling.comarq.com/