Re: connection newbie

  • Bob Crowley
    Message 1 of 8 , May 14, 2007
      The data you get back is in the o.responseText. The callback argument
      never even goes to the server, it is just a mechanism to pass client
      side data around.
      Check out the documentation
      (http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/connection/). Theres alot there, you
      can check the status of the request, timeout the call, etc.