Autocomplete containing Form to return ID instead of Autocomplete Selected

  • pannet1
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2007
      Dear List,

      I do not know if my English is poor or I am a newbie. I am using
      various YUI Toolkit but I land up with one problem or other. I am
      unable to get the help, I am expecting here.

      Now, I am desperately in search of an expert who could help me instead
      of my request getting unanswered in this highly busy usergroup.

      Please save me. Thanks for your help.

      Best Regards