Grids CSS Question

  • kerrykobashi
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12 1:02 PM
      I have a doc3 yui-t4 grid setup for one of my pages. The column on the
      right is fixed at 180 pixels and the one on the left is a 66/33 grid.
      The problem is, the 33% column is based in percentages - I need a
      fixed 180 pixel column instead to hold anchor tag links.

      What I want to do is create a fixed 180 pixel column nestled to the
      left of the 180 pixel column on the right. How can I pull this off
      with YUI grids? Since everything is pretty much percentage based for
      column widths, would it be possible to create a 100% one column main
      grid, then inside of that embed another grid? It appears that this
      embedded grid would not be a YUI griddbecause the column must be fixed
      in size with pixel dimensions.

      Thoughts? Solutions?

      Kerry Kobashi