Re: Node.expandAll() doesn't seem to work

  • Felix Rabinovich
    Message 1 of 3 , May 11, 2007
      in short -

      if (i == 2 && j == 5) {
      new YAHOO.widget.TextNode("grandchild", tmpNode, false);
      tmpNode.expand();
      node.expand();
      }

      works, but

      if (i == 2 && j == 5) {
      new YAHOO.widget.TextNode("grandchild", tmpNode, false);
      node.expandAll();
      }

      doesn't work. I wasn't sure if I was missing something obvious and
      wanted to ask before posting a potentially bogus bug. Anyway, the bug
      is here
      https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=836476&aid=1717359&group_id=165715