Datatable addRow

  • mattjcormier
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2007
      Hello all,

      I am trying to create a control that displays a record in either one of
      two tables. A record can be moved back an forth between the two
      tables. I have found that deleting a row from the table is easy but
      adding a row is not.

      What I find confusing is that getRow returns an HTMLElement but AddRow
      requires a YAHOO.widget.Record. I can find no example on how to
      construct a Record so that it can be added to a table. Could someone
      explain this one?

      P.S.
      I have also tried getRecordSet.getRecord to construct a Record with no
      success.