Panel not loading in IE but working in Firefox

  • bronaq_el
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2007
      Hi all,

      We are using yahoo panels in our application. When we open the panel
      on click of a button, we pass id of members in panel. Now when the
      total length of id reaches above 2000 character, the panel is not
      getting loaded and throwing javascript error.

      It is definitely something to do with 2000 character limit. I dont
      know how to resolve this. This works fine with Firefox and throwing
      error only in IE.

      The same error we get when we try to submit data from panel
      using 'asyncRequest' (we are using 'Post' method in that).

      Thanks a lot in advance.