"Need Some Help Here"

  • wcoastguynca
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2007
      I have a website, busiestwebsite.com, which features graphics with pop-
      up images. If you go to the website and move the cursor over the
      graphics several of them have a pop-up image. The problem that I have
      is that when the cursor is placed over the "bee" on the grid that the
      godaddy.certificate icon shows through the pop-up. When I contacted
      godaddy this is what they replied:

      "Your were correctly informed that the Java script for the SSL logo can
      be modified so it does not appear on top of your pop-up windows.
      However, we will not be able to modify the Java script for you; if you
      would like to have the logo appear underneath the pop-up windows, you
      will to change the Z index setting to an A index setting."

      Does anyone know what they are talking about with the A and Z index?
      Any help would be appreciated.

      Reply to busiestwebsite@...