yui-calendar: Cannot set table cell styles by class

  • zhuxq2002
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2007
      Hi all,

      In yui calendar, I tried to modify table cell styles dynamically using
      javascrip instead of writing static styles that follows:

      .y2007 .m5 .d1{ background-color:red }

      But I do not know how to do it .

      Thanks a loooot for any help!

      Bob
    • Satyen Desai
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2007
        Have you had a chance to look at/play with Calendar's Renderer
        infrastructure?

        - http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/calendar/#behavior
        (See the "Customizing Cell Content" section)

        - http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/calendar/render/1.html

        Let us know if this does not help.

        Regards,
        Satyen