Customize tabsview

  • nuttyOne
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9 10:45 AM
      how to change the tabs using my own graphics
    • Jon Herron
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9 10:58 AM
        nutty -

          If you look at the rounded tabs example

        http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/tabview/rounded_tabs.html

          you can see a demo of how to add your own graphics.  The images are referenced in the style sheet

        http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/tabview/css/round_tabs.css

        Thanks,

        Jon Herron

        Left Turn Solutions - Home of the Eddy Framework
        http://www.leftturnsolutions.com

        Offical Left Turn Solutions Development Blog
        http://360.yahoo.com/leftturnsolutions

        how to change the tabs using my own graphics

        Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.