Re: YUI Calendar : putting the selected date into the request

  • thegridone
    Message 1 of 4 , May 9 10:06 AM
      Hello again !

      OK, I did it. In fact, just populating a form field with the date and
      then sending it at the form submission was enough.

      I can (and actually) do it like that, but in the beginning I tought,
      naivelly, that there should be a way to give my date as a request
      parameter for Struts to process it.

      But for my present need, it does not change anything.

      Thanks again !

      TheGridOne