Re: [ydn-javascript] How to free memory of Yahoo UI Objects.

  • Adam Platti
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2007
      You can call unreg() on any DD object that  inherits from YAHOO.util.DragDrop.
      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/docs/YAHOO.util.DragDrop.html#unreg

      Or, you can call unregAll() on the DragDropManager to unregister all elements.
      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/docs/YAHOO.util.DragDropMgr.html#unregAll

      I think that will free the memory unless you have other dangling references to those objects.

      Adam

      On 5/9/07, nitin.ware < nitin.ware@...> wrote:

      In my project i have created Yahoo UI Drag Drop Objects and i id load
      that page many times the memory of Yahoo Objects is not released and
      the Memory usage goes on increasing.How to release the memory
      allocated to YUI Objects.