How to free memory of Yahoo UI Objects.

  • nitin.ware
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2007
      In my project i have created Yahoo UI Drag Drop Objects and i id load
      that page many times the memory of Yahoo Objects is not released and
      the Memory usage goes on increasing.How to release the memory
      allocated to YUI Objects.
    • Adam Platti
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2007
        You can call unreg() on any DD object that  inherits from YAHOO.util.DragDrop.
        http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/docs/YAHOO.util.DragDrop.html#unreg

        Or, you can call unregAll() on the DragDropManager to unregister all elements.
        http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/docs/YAHOO.util.DragDropMgr.html#unregAll

        I think that will free the memory unless you have other dangling references to those objects.

        Adam