Re: [ydn-javascript] Reproducible rendering bug in Firefox

  • Alan Pinstein
    Message 1 of 4 , May 9 1:21 AM
      I had to refine things a bit further - had to perform the "fixes" as well when the overlay is first loaded so that scroll bars don't bleed through.

      Anyway, I have posted a complete example on the phocoa public site:

      Enjoy,
      Alan

      On May 2, 2007, at 4:35 PM, Eric Miraglia wrote:

      Alan,

      I'm not aware of a better solution than the one described in your citation below.  I haven't run into any situations where I couldn't make that work, although it's frustrating to have to work around that.

      Regards,
      Eric

      Eric Miraglia
      Yahoo! User Interface Library

      On May 2, 2007, at 1:28 PM, Alan Pinstein wrote:

      http://phocoa.com/webapp/examples/ajax/container/container

      The scrollbars are bleeding through Panels.

      According to this:

      http://blog.krugle.com/?p=214

      The bug is a Mac-only Firefox bug, and the proposed solution does
      seem to help.

      Which seems to help (as evidenced by hacking in Firebug), but has
      some caveats.

      Has anyone seen a better solution?

      Alan