can the submenu overlap the menu?

  • denesszabo42
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2007
      Hi!

      I have an menu. It has a few submenu. This submenu alignment is now:
      submenualignment: ["tl", "tl"];

      Can I set the this alignment? I want to set ["tl + 50px", "tl"] for
      example for the submenu overlap the parent menu.

      TIA!

      DT
    • denesszabo42
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2007
        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "denesszabo42"
        <denesszabo42@...> wrote:
        > Can I set the this alignment? I want to set ["tl + 50px", "tl"] for
        > example for the submenu overlap the parent menu.

        Sorry! I mean: ["tl", "tl+50px"] exaxtly.

        DT