yui-Top Nav Menu problems

  • Dawn Crosier
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2007
      I've been able to implement the Top Navigation, and now I have
      problems... On some of my webpages I have a streaming video. The sub
      menus float UNDER the video.

      Suggestions? I've already messed with the z-index with no change in how
      the two work in relation to each other.

      Dawn Crosier
    • jcyrnh
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2007
        Most likely it is flash. Make sure that the wmode = transparent or
        opaque.

        See this link for more info:

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Dawn Crosier" <dcrosier@...>
        wrote:

        > I've been able to implement the Top Navigation, and now I have
        > problems... On some of my webpages I have a streaming video. The sub
        > menus float UNDER the video.
        >
        > Suggestions? I've already messed with the z-index with no change in how
        > the two work in relation to each other.
        >
        > Dawn Crosier

      • Dawn Crosier
        Message 3 of 3 , May 9, 2007
          I tried both transparent and opaque, with no luck. :(

          Do you have any other suggestions?

          Dawn Crosier