Re: [ydn-javascript] Problem dragging around Yahoo Maps module :(

  • Jaime Bueza
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2007
      Ohh, alright--I upgraded and the error is gone now.

      Do you guys get a re-draw error when you place the map module into a different spot? I was wondering if anyone knew a good work around to redrawing the map image so it doesn't stay like buggy like that.

      On 5/8/07, Gopalarathnam Venkatesan <gopal@...> wrote:

      flufflemeister wrote:

      > Hey guys,
      >
      > I love YUI and I'm building an "AJAX Desktop"-- http://xwned.com.
      > <http://xwned.com.>
      >
      > You'll notice that when you try to drag around the Yahoo Map...Firebug
      > will spew out an error "cannot insert node into this hierarchy". Every
      > other module works fine, except for the Yahoo Map.
      >
      > I was wondering if anyone could help me out with this.

      Hi:

      I'm not seeing this error. What version of FireBug are you running?

      If you are running an older version, upgrade to FireBug 1.05 (latest
      version with security fixes) and try again.

      --
      Gopalarathnam Venkatesan

      http://gopalarathnam.com/

      --