Re: [ydn-javascript] How to remove the dotted line around menu item text

  • Mike Lee
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2007
      Unfortunately, I don't believe you can - at least, not without removing the
      focus away from the menu item also. The dotted lines are created by the
      browser. Both Firefox and IE do this; Opera doesn't, though it will
      highlight the text. This is the default behavior of the browsers for
      elements that have keyboard focus - and the keyboard focus is set for
      accessibility reasons.

      This answer unfortunately doesn't help you remove those dotted lines, but I
      hope it at least clears up why they're there.