RE: [ydn-javascript] Bug (and fix!) in Grids.css

  • Nate Koechley
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2007
      Hey Will,

      This is an interesting approach - thanks for contributing it! I'm at a
      conference today and so haven't had a chance to dig in, but I like the
      thinking and will take a look.

      To facilite tracking the issue, please add it as a feature request in
      Sourceforge:
      http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=165715&atid=836479

      Thanks,
      Nate