Dialog and Ie6

  • Olivier Moratin
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2007

      I couldn't find browser support info for the Dialog API.
      I get errors in Ie6 when instantiating a dialog object using the
      following syntax

      new YAHOO.widget.Dialog

      Thanks for your help on this
    • Mike Lee
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2007
        Hi Olivier,

        The browsers that all YUI components and utilities support are listed here:
        http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/articles/gbs/

        Also, double-check your implementation to make sure you are following the
        right code, as indicated here:
        http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/container/dialog/

        Make sure you have all the proper dependencies too. I hope this helps.