Re: Alignment in a YUI dialog window

  • alexshusta
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2007
      Hey Vani,

      Yes, there absolutely is a way to align individual controls to the
      left and right. Create CSS selector rules that are applied to their id
      or class values.

      For example:
      .yui-dialog .bd{
      text-align: left;
      }
      .yui-dialog .bd input{
      float: right;
      }

      You can use CSS styles just as you normally would expect to. The
      import thing is to get your CSS selector started out correctly with
      ".yui-dialog"

      Also, if you're creating the dialog from existing markup, you can use
      inline style rules or tables to control the layout of your dialog.

      Ta~
      ~Alexander

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "vani_narayanasamee"